As part of our growing collaborations with like minded brands, we are super excited to introduce The Aromatic Salt Co! They are a decadent, affordable and ethical company when it comes to baths salts and magnesium products.
Scented with essential oils and coloured with French Argiletz clay, these ingredients act synergistically with the different salts of dead sea salts and epsom to assist sore, aching muscles or emotionally recharge after a stressful day.
The salts are a perfect indulgence to add to a DIY manicure or pedicure soak or simply just to soak your whole body in for a little self love!
There are ten delicately crafted scented baths salts and one unscented for those wanting a blank canvas to choose from. Also available are natural bath salts made from magnesium chloride, Himalayan or dead sea salt and a magnesium chloride oil to use over acute areas of inflammation or cramps.
Having an Australian company which creates such gorgeous products is a huge bonus and also affordable!
Try some today by making the body scrub recipe below for a little self-love and restoration.
Epsom Salt Body Scrub
- small, sterilised container or jar
- 200g epsom salts (if using scented epsom salts omit the essential oils)
- 50g coconut sugar
- 2-3 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 30 drops of essential oils
1. Weigh salts and sugar, or eyeball a ratio of 3:1 into a bowl and crush any lumps gently with the back of a spoon.
2. To select your ideal essential oil mix, think of selecting a top note (ie. citrus), middle note (ie. lavender) and base note (ie. cedarwood) to create a well-rounded scent. We highly recommend a mix of 10 drops lemon oil, 10 drops peppermint oil and 10 drops geranium oil for a refreshing and soothing fragrance.
3. Add melted coconut oil and essential oils and mix well. To use, keep the container close by to your shower (but not in with you! the salts will melt once in contact with water). Spoon a small amount into your hand, massage into wet or dry skin, and rinse well.
The epsom salts will invigorate your skin, the lemon and geranium salts are great for addressing cellulite, and the coconut oil will lock in moisture, leaving you with the softest skin you’ve ever experienced! xx