>> Oh. My. God. I just made this, and it was so delicious – I just had to share!
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1 onion, chopped
– 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
– 1/2 med green jalepeno, chopped
– 600ml chicken or vegie stock
– 6 large zucchini, chopped
– 1/4 cup chopped mint
– greek yogurt, sumac + fresh lemon to serve
Heat oil in frypan over medium heat, and cook onion, garlic and chilli until lightly browned. Add zucchini and stir for another 5 minutes, add hot stock and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low, simmer until zucchini is tender, then process in the blender until smooth.
Divide soup between four bowls, top with a teaspoon each of mint and sumac, a dollop of yogurt and chopped chilli, drizzle with olive oil and serve hot with lemon wedges on the side.
Yum! So fresh + super nourishing. Enjoy! xx